Chop the veggies, sprinkle the spices, manage the menu and get your audio production cooking with Cooking Game sound effects. It’s a flavorful collection of cooking sound effects featuring 650+ tasty sound files; baking actions, sounds of eating, chewing, chopping, plates and bowls, wet and dry ingredients sounds, frying baking, sounds of water and ice. You can even take your restaurant on the road with ambient loops and background sounds of outdoor carnival, sounds of sea side beach and various restaurant background sounds.
Sound effects are categorized for easy identification; game actions, chef and customer emotes, user interface, pickups, power ups, ingredient actions and more. Additionally, Cooking Game features all original recordings and sound designs by Epic Stock Media sound engineers. Sounds are meticulously curated to suit cooking game, film, video, and motion graphics applications.
Importantly, all of the designed and organic recordings are delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format. This gives you the best quality to maintain a top notch level of clarity and precision for sound editing, pitch shifting, and effects processing. Cooking Game also serves up 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and game ready MP3 versions of the audio files so you instantly have easy access to whichever format best suits your project.
Finally, all sound clips are premixed and mastered and RTU-OTB. Order up today! Cooking Game sound effects library is hot off the grill and the perfect recipe to save you time. Make your next audio production a five star experience. Even Gordon Ramsey would be proud!
- 662 sound effect files
- 782.8 MB
- Over 27 minutes of audio
- All in 24bit/96k .WAV
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and Game Ready MP3 versions of the sound files
- Perfect for cooking simulation games, cooking dash and time management games, multiplayer games, and UI and motion graphics applications
- 21 alerts, alarms, penalty, trashed, ruined, ascend and defend
- 17 ambience loops – frying, boiling, beach, carnival, city, forest, restaurant, sewer, farm, lava
- 21 cooking abilities like crack open, earth smash, flip, punch, water infuse, ignite
- 255 cooking actions in 7 categories
- 16 cooking items – break ceramic, wood, paper roll, foil
- 17 power-ups – dish grow, earth flavor, seasoning boost, speed, transform, water, wind,
- 181 organic kitchen sounds like baking dishes, flatware, general utensils, plates, bowls, pots & pans
- 33 character emotes – chef, chatter, customer, disgusted customer, distressed, frustrated
- 31 Ingredient actions – flip, lock, mix, place, sprinkle, squeeze, squish, take, swipe, toss, upgrade and downgrade
- 40 ingredient pickups like goop, pop, slippery, water, zip
- 33 chime, dish level down and up, menu clicks, meter fills and drains, objective complete
- Sounds of chopping food, Sounds of cooking, liquid sounds, mouth and chewing sound effects
Cooking simulation games and cooking dash and time management games are some of the most popular video and app game types in the gaming industry. Kids of all ages (that’s you too mom and dad) from around the world enjoy the challenge of running a simulated restaurant or kitchen. Players prepare foods, make soups, slice bread, chop ingredients and score big points when they make sure their customers are happy and served on time.
For a complete collection of sound effects, check out The Game Makers Sound Effects Kit
and build your audio experiences like an expert craftsman.