Comprehensive Sound Effects Toolkit
Explainer Video SFX library is an out of the ordinary, comprehensive sound effects toolkit. It includes all the essential sound effects needed to create audio tracks for explainer videos, animations, infographics, motion graphics, games, apps and really, almost
any project that needs sound.
Enhance every audio/video experience and tell compelling stories through sound. Use it for adding a little secret sauce to fun how-to videos and for creating unique & quirky branded advertisements that get noticed. The creative power is at your fingertips.
Producer Curated Collection Saves You Time
Inside you get a marvelous explain-ified selection of large motion & movement sound effects, accents, trills, designed pop ups, clicks, screen movements, transitions, big whooshes, small & light swooshes, flips, poofs, shrinks, the sound of buttons, bubbles and pops. There’s a strong collection of positive and negative emotion gestures and notifications. Plus, the sound library includes the sound of texting, typing & writing sounds, balls, bounces, bell sounds, clocks, alarms and buzzer sounds. It’s perfectly curated to bring you all the commonly needed sound effects in the world of video marketing and all the hard to find unique SFX to make your project stand out.
This producer curated collection will save you time and optimize your workflow because the sounds are organized into easy to understand, production friendly categories. As a result, Explainer Video Sound Kit comes in at a nice compact, easy to handle 3.6GB of memory size .zip file. It’s 2 hours of sound effects and commercial ready, royalty free music tracks and loops. Even more, music tracks are complete with alternative mixes to you can mix, match and layer it into an awesome sounding production.
Multiple File Formats Included
All 1200 sounds are pre mixed and mastered and delivered in .WAV 96kHz/24bit resolution giving you the best quality for additional sound editing, pitch shifting, and fx processing. Because the entire collection comes in multiple file formats, you never need to struggle with converting files; .WAV, 96k 24bit, .WAV 44.1k, 16bit, and MP3.
Simply drag & drop Explainer Video SFX into your favorite animation software, digital audio workstation (DAW), or audio or video editing program and BOOM, you’re on your way to fame!
Explainer Video Sound Kit is a super value pack that will pay for itself again and again.
- 1200+ sound effects
- 51 commercial ready, royalty free music tracks
- Everything you need for explainer video sound
- 3.65 GB of audio samples
- 2 hours of sound
- All in 96k 24bit .wav file format
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library: 96k 24Bit, 44.1k 16Bit, and game ready MP3
- Includes Soundminer metadata for easy search capability and pdf descriptions
- 21 alarms clock beeps and timers
- 21 bells – shop, bike, pipe, cow, typewriter, home,
- 72 bubbles and pops – suction, double, gurgle, appear pop up, cute clusters, silly thunks, single pops, mouth sounds, wet, slide, small and others
- 422 Foley sounds like 1960’s film projector, record scratch, fireworks, cards, keys, air pump, censorship tone, bike wheel spin, dice, marbles, coin sounds, paper, sound of wrench cranks & more
- 103 gestures – designed emotion filled sound accents to draw attention to specific actions on screen like cash out, bend down, flip, frown, grow, disappear, reveal, sad moment, shrink, silly, surprise & more
- 201 motion and animation whooshes, swells, reveals – fast, short, long, deep, cinematic, heavy, low, silly, flutter
- 51 music tracks ready to use in any production – all royalty free
- 36 negative notifications like wrong answer buzzer sound, digital error, texting alert, ascends, descends
- 57 positive notifications – sound of cash register open ding, whips, blings, trills, twinkles, mallets, bell risings, cute alert sounds
- 113 UI sounds like bubble pop up cluster, boing, click, tap, next page, swipe sounds, radio glitch sounds, page turn, mechanical switches, metal slides, unlocks & a lot more!
- 126 writing & typing sounds like a variety of keyboarding sounds – old, modern, digital, writing with marker, pencil typewriter, technology data streams and transfers
- Yes it’s all royalty-free… we know you like that!
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)