Take Listeners on a Journey with Nature Soundscapes
Experience a new generation of natural field recordings with Nature’s Soundscapes. It’s easy to take your listeners on a journey into earth’s natural soundscapes without leaving your studio. Nature’s Soundscapes was captured, recorded and produced especially for use in games, film, video and commercial audio projects. Not only that, the entire collection is royalty free for commercial use (sync-license). That means you don’t need to mess with cut sheets and royalty reporting, saving you valuable time and headaches.
Top Notch Fidelity – Fast and Easy Nature Sound Productions
All of the sound effects files are delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format to maintain top-notch audio fidelity. Plus, a 44.1k 16Bit .WAV version of the entire collection is provided so you never need to convert files (you’ll thank us for that). Premixed audio is ready to drag and drop into your tracks. Simply choose the format that suits your project best and go explore the sounds of planet earth. Includes 99 long form field recordings of nature. Lightly edited, 7.3GB of audio. Remember, the entire sound library is included.
- 7.38 GB of audio samples
- 99 lightly edited field recordings of nature plus 135 nature loops
- All in 96k/24bit .wav files
- Includes the entire collection
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library: 96k 24Bit, 44.1k 16Bit
- Designed specifically for games, film, tv, video, motion graphics & commercial productions
- Set the audio background for any natural environment
- Over 3 hours of premium nature sounds
- Includes Soundminer metadata for easy search capability plus pdf descriptions
- 7 bonus animal sounds – turkey, elk, birds, crow & more
- 13 forest recordings – calm country day, insects, cicadas, forest frogs
- 7 mountain ambiences from the Great Smokey Mountains – summer wildlife, day, birds, insects
- 12 nighttime soundscapes – rural, country, summer, fall – recorded in Southeastern USA
- 15 ocean & water wave – distant, close, wind, heavy, ripples on the pier & more. recorded in coastal areas of New York state.
- 18 rain & thunder field recordings like soft, light, steady, medium, thunder rumble & more
- 13 water sources & stream nature sounds – creek in the rocky mountains, rivers, water flows & more
- 6 suburban ambiences – summer morning, fall evening & summer Tennessee birds
- 8 wind ambiences – distant steady air, Rocky Mountain cave, underground cavern, cold winter wind & more
- All Royalty-Free