“Mobile App Game Using Bloodlust Sound Effects”
As fellow gamers, we get how nasty game sound can get! Whether your characters smashing zombies heads, fighting off bands of orcs, or battling gooey spider hatchlings, We created Bloodlust to cater to Top tier game developers and designers to provide them with audio assets that inspire and invoke murder, death, and warfare! With State of the Art 96k/24bit Single Triggered designed fx, Bloodlust injects dream game gore sounds into your brutal game without all the mess of post-production!
- All files are game-ready, mastered and optimized in length, size to reduce game distributions and space.
- The sounds are free of clipping, always start/end at volume 0 to avoid any clicks or pops, and looping sounds are seamless.
- Includes embedded Soundminer metadata.
- 1,000+ Designed and Source Files
- 1+GB of Samples
- All in 96k/24bit Game Gore Sound Library
- Perfect for Games and Film Delivers Sickening Audio Assets
- Saves Blood, Guts and Fear
- No Lives Lost During Production
- Aquire Bloody Impacts, Stomps, Breaks
- Bashes, Rips, Tears, Cuts,
- Slices, Peels Spurts, Squishes,
- Smashes, Gut Opens Blood Spills,
- Flesh Chunks and Head Drops Goo,
- Alien Sac Opens, Drips, Juices, Bone Breaks,
- Snaps, Hits, Crunches, Gore Movements and Textures
- Blood Farts, Stab, Split, Gib-lits, Touches,
- Wet Slides, Swooshes, Swatches,
- Squeezes, Pours, Massacres, Innards & MORE