Sci-fi World: Guardians comes in at a heavy 4.9 GB of memory size and over 2 hours of high quality seamlessly looping game ambience sound. This is a library geared towards multiplayer games, space, dystopias, utopias, fantasy, magical places, serene game moments, RPG, MMO, and sci-fi games all alike and showcases sounds like automated shipyard, electron flow, data mining, engines, mother ship hums, conversions, moons of Venus, deserted area, bio engineering lab, desolate space, holy house, a variety of pulses, tech based loops, winds, & more.
Each loop is game ready, seamlessly loop able and around 1 minute in length. Each main ambience includes 1-2 alt mix versions + you get a variety of layers to accent your scene and games ambience. Having both full ambiences, alt mixes and layers allows you to truly orchestrate your games background sound how you want it. If the full loop has too much going on, then try using the minimal version without the sound you don’t like or by stacking a layer loop to boost the dynamic of the atmosphere.
- 141 game ready loop-able assets
- 4.98GB of ambience samples
- All in 96k 24bit .wav
- Includes a 44.1k 16bit .wav version of entire library
- Sci-fi Ambience Loop Library
- Over 2 hours of sound
- Save time, energy and get quality game audio assets!
- Includes a variety of locations, tones, and ambiences
- Perfect for games, movies, ambiences, room tones, and film sound
- Includes embed Soundminer metadata
- 25 ambiences loops like an alien cave, energy lab, hangar, sub bay & more
- 50 minimal versions or alt mixes of full loops
- 66 loop-able layer loops like Queens Chamber, Termite Mounds, Insect Engines & more!
- All royalty free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)