Bleeding Edge Sounds & Effects Designed to be Scary Good
Creepy Game includes a total of 425 loops & SFX inspired by horror games like: Left 4 Dead & Among Us. This producer-curated collection will save time, optimize your workflow, and level up your production. The sounds are organized into easy-to-understand, production friendly categories: Doors, Hit FX, Loops Environment, Loops Music, Musical Alerts, Power Ups, Transitions, & UI.
Inside you get unchained access to some of the most bleeding edge sound effects like: loop-able ambiences, tension music loops, spine tingling musical alerts, airy animation logos, unique identity sounds, cinematic brass horn notifications, orchestral melodic stingers, movie trailer hits, reveals, risers, whooshes, transitions, motion sounds, negative & positive fx, game win, game over, creepy bells & pianos, inventory items & actions, enter game screen alerts, fail rings, incorrect buttons, mystery solved, task sounds, violin alert cues, specials, power ups, potions, collects, keys, coins, recharges, items, unlocks, doors, knocks, hits, airy passes, ambience loops, music loops for menu screen & gameplay, horror items, cinematic impacts & movie trailer slams, pulses, mechanisms, & a variety of task sounds.
High Quality, Royalty-Free SFX & Loops
A beastly sound collection to exaggerate and expand the dimensions of your production with the click of a mouse and for just pennies a click. The library comes in at a compact, easy to handle 1.79GB of memory size .zip file. It’s 57 minutes of commercial-ready, royalty-free sound effects. Even more, the music tracks are complete with alternative mixes that you can mix, match and layer them into an awesome sounding production. All 400+ sounds are pre mixed and mastered and delivered in .WAV 96kHz/24bit resolution giving you the best quality for additional sound editing, pitch shifting, and fx processing. Because the entire collection comes in multiple file formats, you never need to struggle with converting files; Included formats: .WAV, 96k 24bit, .WAV 44.1k, 16bit, and MP3.
Simply drag & drop Creepy Game into your favorite animation software, digital audio workstation (DAW), or audio or video editing program and BOOM, you’re on your way to fame! You’ll have no problem creating frightening, shocking, dark, evil, & tension-filled audio experiences. Listen to the demo, everything you hear is what you get! All designed to make your sound designing easier and faster with market-leading quality and creativity, at an unquestionable value.
- 425 designed cinematic & game audio assets
- Everything you need for ui, game items, alerts & notifications, music, ambiences & cinematic scenes.
- Perfect sounds for mystery, crime, investigation, horror & killing games.
- 1.79 GB of high quality samples
- Over 57 minutes of cinematic game audio
- All in 96khz 24bit .wav audio file format.
- Includes additional formats of entire library – 44.1k 16bit .wav, and game ready MP3
- Includes Soundminer Metadata for easy search capability.
- 21 creepy door open, closes, factory sliding door, wooden creaks, drags, pulley open
- 48 epic hits, impacts, fx for cinematic items, in-game actions, scary moments, & scenes – beefy, dark, punchy, organic
- 21 horror ambient loops – like dark space, tense atmospheres, eerie soundscapes – all loop-able
- 22 music loops – hitting on moods like – tension, suspense, investigative, crime, darkness – all loop-able
- 110 musical alerts, notifications – this section is gold – perfect for awards, ui, game over, game win, negative prompts, tension building & much more.
- 26 game power ups – great for items, buffs, boosters, specials etc.
- 42 motion & transition SFX like dark, ghastly, atmospheric, pulse, reveal, riser, whoosh
- 135 ui sfx – perfect for keys, items, inventory, slots, collects, pick ups, coins, stars, treasure, buttons – will outfit your entire game.
- All sound effects are royalty-free & mixed & mastered.
- Easy to download – RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)
- Works with every DAW & game engine.