Imaginative and Interactive Creature Sounds
Evolved Game Creatures 2 is designed specifically for games. The audio texture of the entire sound library is deep, dynamic and rich. This collection is perfect for designed monster sounds effects you might find while roaming around in a game, MMO, RPG, or for animalistic villains, creatures, enemy bosses, non-player characters, bots or antagonist characters in your next game and so on.
Easy to use File Formats
All of the designed recordings are delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format. That’s the quality you need to maintain a top-notch level of clarity and expression when sound editing, pitch shifting, and effects processing. Not only that, Evolved Game also provides 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and game ready MP3 versions of the entire collection so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay.
Explore thru 10 inspiring sound sets of your favorite mystical creatures, imaginative supernatural beings that are perfect for any fantasy production! Each sound set and creature will have sounds for attacks, death, damage, spawn, hits, impacts, and breathing.
- Gnoll – (Hyena Creature)
- Harpy – (Dinosaur Bird Creature)
- Hell Hound – (Dog Creature)
- Kelpie – (Horse Creature)
- Mimic – (Mechanical Dinosaur Creature)
- Orc – (Humanoid Creature)
- Owl Bear – (Bird Mammal Creature)
- Rock Golem – (Supernatural Creature)
- Wight – (Ghoul Creature)
- Wraith – (Spirit Creature)
- 270.5 MB of samples
- 166 sound effect files
- Monster & Creature Sound Effects Library
- Game Ready & Designed Sound Effects
- 10 different creature and monster sound sets
- Perfect for game developers and sound designers
- All in 96k 24bit .WAV file format
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library: 96k 24Bit, 44.1k 16Bit, and game ready MP3
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- Over 7 minutes fantasy game creatures audio
- Each monster includes multiple attacks, death, pain, special FX, character specific FX and more
- All Royalty-Free
- All files are game-ready, mastered and optimized in length, size to reduce game distributions and space.
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)