AAA Game Character Ship AI voiceover sound library provides you with more than 370+ immersive, game-ready voice-over sound files, vocalizations, fighting and pain sounds, custom character specific dialogue lines, stock non-player character dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes, character, and outstanding gameplay audio experiences.
The vocal profile of the Ship AI is modern, sleek, and has a robotic yet human-like tone. It is ideal for in-game NPCs, robots, helpers, sidekicks, androids, and any other characters that call for a futuristic aesthetic. If you want to further process it with vocal effects, our voice is available in clean audio format and is prepared for your game as is. It is a great asset to any sci-fi game or movie production because of its voice-over sound files, which offer a wide range of vocalizations from common language to particular in-game phrases.
All sound effects labeling is UCS compliant and is organized into categories to make it super easy to navigate to the right sounds. With 376 voice over audio files and 132 custom dialogue lines such as “Target Acquired, Autopilot Engaged, Activating Ship Defenses”. This pack has plenty of options to help your game characters come to life.
All of the 376 voice-over audio files are designed to make your life easier, production workflow faster and delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format to maintain top-notch audio fidelity. Plus, a 44.1k 16 Bit .WAV & MP3 version of the entire collection is provided so you never need to convert files. AAA Game Character Ship AI ’s premixed audio is ready to drag and drop into your game or film. Simply choose the format that suits your project best and let your business be taken care of, discreetly, of course.
AAA Game Character Ship AI s voice over sound effects is not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic western stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more.
- 376 male voice-over audio files
- 470 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- 13 minutes of game ready & optimized audio
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- Universal Category System (UCS) compliant
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for AI, Sci-fi, Robot, Futuristic, Side Kick, Games
- 142 stock NPC dialogue lines
- 132 custom character specific dialogue lines
- 14 crying – sad, groan, regret, dying
- 24 fighting vocals
- 22 jumping sounds
- 20 robotic laughing sounds
- 22 pain grunts and vocalizations
- Works with any DAW or Game Engine
- All Royalty Free & YouTube friendly
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)