Deploy a humanized robot side-kick voice in your next game audio production with AAA Game Character Human AI, a bright & fun collection of modernized human voice over sound files created for sci-fi games & trailers. This voice-over sound library features a male protagonist game character inspired by games like Fallout, Halo & Apex.
Over 335+ Sounds
AAA Game Character Human AI voiceover sound library provides you with more than 335+ immersive, game-ready voice-over sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom character specific dialogue lines, stock non-player character dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes, character, and outstanding gameplay audio experiences.
High Quality, Clean Audio
The Human AI’s voice profile is crispy, bright with a pronounced vocal performance. He is perfect for an assistant, side-kick, NPC or any helpful game characters needed. His voice is ready for your game as is, provided in clean audio format in case you want to further process with vocals effects.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character Human AI also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes.
Cohesive Dialogue for Story Building
AAA Game Character Human AI voiceover sound effects is not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic sci-fi stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more.
- 338 human AI voice-over audio files
- 460.1 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for space, sci-fi & fantasy games, film and movie trailers
- 10 battle cries
- 6 breathing files
- 5 coughing recordings
- 15 sad crying sounds
- 122 immersive character specific dialogue lines – like don’t push my buttons, gizmo-box is tingling, silly humans
- 25 fighting vocalizations
- 26 vocalizations
- 6 laughing sounds
- 23 pain & death vocals
- 100 stock dialogue lines – like hello, farewell, alright
- All Royalty Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)