Interdimensional Interface Vol 1 is designed so that you only have to select and drag the samples, since you will find all the sounds in an individual and designed way.
Interdimensional Interface Vol 1 includes 27 categories, in a total of 574 sounds that you can find beep sounds, soundscapes, whoosh, confirm access, alarms, scans and much more.
All sounds have been designed to fit into any futuristic world.
You will be able to enjoy a total of 574 High Quality sound effects divided into:
- Access Denied
- Access Confirm
- Get Object
- Question Beep
- Open Menu
- Computer Beep
- Low Beep
- Tiny Beep
- Denied Button
- Start Game
- Progress Beep Loop
- Computer Room Background Sequence Beep Loop
- Text Loop
- Alarm Loop
- Mechanic System Movement
- Rejection Pop-Up Notice
- Scan Progress
- Vocalizing Robot H3R2
- Vocalizing Robot H2R2
- Talking Robot Type A
- Talking Robot Type F
- Talking Robot Type Z
- Machine Room Background Loop
More about the pack
- It includes metadata integrated in the audio itself, and also in an excel file you will obtain all the additional information of the files.
- Intuitive file naming.
- 31 robot phrases with 3 different robot types
- You’ll get all the individual sounds so you can easily adjust them to your project.
- Mix the samples together, you can be creative.
- The names of the files are indicative, so you can use any sounds for another function.
- Everything you will need regarding interface sounds, soundscapes and voices for any game or audiovisual product.
- Totally mono compatible sounds.
- Use the sound effects over and over again, in any of your projects or productions, forever with no additional fees or royalties.
- Use the SFX in your game, in your trailer, in a Kickstarter campaign, wherever you need it, as much as you want.
574 Sound effects of Futuristic Interface , soundscapes and voices.
Number of Audio Waves: 574
Sample rate / bit rate: 48.000 Hz / 16 Bit
Do Sound FX loop: Yes
Minutes of audio provided: 16 minutes and 16 seconds
Supported Development Platforms: All