Beep Boo Boo Bop! Activate a robotic artificial life form in your next audio production with AAA Game Character Sci-fi Robot, a unique collection of futuristic cyborg styled voice-over sound files created for sci-fi games and movie/game trailers. This voice-over library features a male protagonist character inspired by FPS and RPG games.
Game-ready Voice-over Sound Clips
AAA Game Character Sci-fi Robot voice-over sound library provides you with 340+ immersive, game-ready voice-over sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes and outstanding gameplay audio experiences. The robot’s voice texture is dry, and slightly pitch shifted. He is perfect for an assistant, side-kick, NPC, or any helpful game characters needed. Sound files are ready to go out of the box, and they are clean enough for further audio processing if needed.
Save Time with Multiple File Formats
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitch shifting and FX processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character Sci-fi Robot also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k/16Bit .WAV and game ready MP3 files so you never need to waste time converting audio assets. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay and cinematic scenes with ease.
AAA Game Character Sci-fi Robot voice-over sound effects library is not only packed with high quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and more!
- 346 sci-fi robot voice-over audio files
- 517.4 MB of voice samples
- All in 96k/24bit .WAV file format
- Includes 44.1k/16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer metadata
- AAA game character voiceover sound effects library
- Perfect for space, sci-fi & fantasy games, film and movie trailers
- 10 battle cries
- 6 breathing files
- 5 coughing recordings
- 15 sad crying sounds
- 130 immersive character specific dialogue lines – like, “activate forcefield, silly humans, my hard drive is full” – see content
- list for full details
- 25 fight vocals
- 26 jumping vocalizations
- 6 laughing sounds
- 23 pain vocals
- 100 stock dialogue lines – like, “hello, farewell, alright” – see content list for more
- All royalty free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)