With a focus on capturing the unique sound of Ducati’s higher-end motorbikes, the 2012 Ducati Panigale and the 2011 Ducati Monster, these titans have a unique sound that can be used for many things beyond motorcycles, including spaceships, cinematic whooshes, and a variety of other sci-fi vehicles. We have also included loads of bonus material, from the whiz and whine of the 2012 Yamaha FZ8 to the grit, muscle and loudness of a chopped 2001 Honda Shadow. Road Riders was recorded on location in Quebec, Canada’s open country roads in 24bit/96kHz HD stereo. Featuring over 1.7GB of recordings and over 500MB of designed pass-bys and sound effects, Road Riders gets the job done quick and dirty, and adds a layer of raw power to any production.
Road Riders features more than 290 24bit/96 kHz .WAV files, all meticulously embedded with Soundminer & Basehead metadata, including:
- 2012 Ducati Panigale (pass-bys, revs, idles, ignition, parts)
- 2011 Ducati Monster (pass-bys, revs, idles, ignition, parts)
- designed pass-bys
- Shepard tone loops for accelerations and decelerations
- Bonus files of the 2012 Yamaha FZ8
- Bonus files of the 2001 Honda Shadow