AAA Game Character Witch Doctor voice-over sound library provides you with more than 429 immersive, game-ready voice sound files, vocalizations, battle cries and saying custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create interactive & compelling cinematic snakes, and outstanding game-play audio experiences.
The Witch Doctor’s voice can be described as a tribal troll character, deep, similar to a Jamaican accent, dynamic, dark, and rich with texture. Perfect for a villain, enemy boss, NPC, or antagonist character in your next game, project or production. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing plus you get both wet and dry versions of the entire library so you can have the ability to customize how he sounds. All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision.
- 429 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 1 GB of vocal samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and game ready MP3 version of the entire library
- Includes both dry and wet versions of each file
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film, and trailers
- 19 battle cries and sayings
- 5 breathing types – slow, out of breath, quick & more
- 19 coughs – stock, long, hacking, short, quiet, wheezy
- 17 crying sounds – big, short, whimper, painful, heart broken
- 144 immersive dialogue lines like a curse upon you, how may I serve you, I follow the spirits
- 23 fight vocals – angry, big swing, hit, grunt, growl, roar
- 13 jumping vocalizations – big, double jump, windup, quick
- 14 laughing voice files – big, evil, sarcastic, short, wheezy
- 30 pain vocals – gut punch, pain, long, juicy, stab, wounded & more
- 145 stock dialogue lines for basic interactions like copy that, attack, game over, help me, need ammo & many more!