AAA Game Character Rogue voiceover sound library provides you with more than 280+ immersive, game-ready voiceover sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes and outstanding gameplay audio experiences. The Rogue’s voice texture is dry with bass and high end accents, and has a dark texture. He is perfect for a bad guy, antagonist character, undead, assassin, NPC, or enemy in your next game. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing. Adding reverb and pitch shifting down/deeper will get you to new depths and dimensions with this excellent library of voices & vocalizations.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character Rogue also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes.
AAA Game Character Rogue voiceover sound effects library is not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic fantasy stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more.
- 286 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 213.7 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film & movie trailers
- 8 battle cries & phrases like to arms, rally the troops
- 8 breathing files – death, exhale, sigh
- 8 coughing recordings – explosive, hack, quite, smokers cough
- 5 sad crying sounds – cry of defeat, painful cry & more
- 121 immersive character specific dialogue lines – allow me to end you, fall to my feet
- 11 fight vocals – block, charge, grunt, jab, lunge & more
- 7 jumping vocalizations – long jump, pain landing, quick leap
- 8 laughing sounds – crazy, explosive, funny, villain & more
- 7 pain vocals – dying, stab, wound, painful & more
- 103 stock dialogue lines – roger that, attack, thank you, try this & more
- All Royalty Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)