The Picture Perfect Rogue Agent – Game Ready Dialogue And Voice-Over
AAA Game Character Female Rogue Villain voiceover sound library provides you with 260+ immersive, game-ready voice-over sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom character specific dialogue lines, stock non-player character dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes, characters, and outstanding gameplay audio experiences. The Rogue Villain’s voice profile is edgy, sly, cunning, provoking, brave, snarky, cheeky with a smooth vocal performance. She is perfect for an agent, rogue, bad guy, protagonist, side-kick, NPC or any helpful game characters needed. Her voice is ready for your game as-is, provided in clean audio format in case you want to further process with vocals effects.
Highest Quality Audio – Build Immersive Gameplay, Trailers, & More!
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character Female Rogue Villain also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes. AAA Game Character Female Rogue Villain is not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments, and so much more.
- 264 female fantasy game voice audio files
- 266.1 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- 7+ mins of sounds
- 10 battle cries
- 8 breathing sounds
- 8 cough sounds
- 9 crying sounds
- 132 immersive female character dialogue lines – “bring it on”, “I need to take you down”, “do I look stupid?” & more.
- 10 fighting vocalizations
- 5 jumping vocalizations
- 10 laughing sounds
- 10 pain vocalizations
- 62 stock dialogue lines you hear in everyday games like hello, alright, help & more.
- All Royalty Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)