Elevate your Project!
AAA Game Character High Elf features fantasy male voice-over samples inspired by hit fantasy games like Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. The high elf voice texture is a deep, strong tone with a smooth performance and works well as a strong unbreakable protagonist game character. With this pack, you get to be the first line of defense against the enemy in your next score, trailer, game, or project. Darken the skies with elven arrows and charge!
Easy to use – Multiple File Formats
Delivered in 24bit/96k .wav file format, AAA Game Character High Elf gives you clean and recognizable sound your audience will enjoy and provides you with all the vocal elements you need to build a story! Mix and match the sound files, to construct your story how you want it. This voice-over sound library is also delivered in 44.1k 16Bit, and MP3 for your convenience so you can have whichever format you need. Your allies are under attack… what are you going to do? AAA Game Character High Elf, Available Now!
- 401 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 535.1MB of vocal samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and Game Ready MP3 version of the library
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film and trailers
- 17 battle cries and sayings
- 4 breathing paces – fast, exhausted, quiet
- 14 coughing files like covered, explosive, short, dying, deep
- 12 blubbering cries, short, quiet, sniffling, sad
- 125 interactive scripted dialogue lines like: Cast it into the fire, I hear danger approaching
- 40 fight vocals – groan, swing, ahh, hurt, growl, long, muffled
- 20 game character jumps – double jump, big, short, growling, quick, windup
- 23 laughing voice sounds – deep, evil, big, amused, chuckle, hearty
- 24 pain vocals – death, dying, hurt, breathy, growl, and sayings
- 122 stock dialogue lines like: Help me, Attack, Kill them, I need more mana