AAA Game Character English Warrior voiceover sound library provides you with more than 330+ immersive, game-ready voiceover sound files, vocalizations, battle cries, custom dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes and outstanding gameplay audio experiences. The English Warrior’s voice texture is dry, crispy, clean and rich with texture. He is perfect for a hero, foot solider, townspeople, NPC, or alliance character in your next game. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing. Adding reverb and pitch shifting down/deeper will get you to new depths and dimensions with this excellent library of voices & vocalizations.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top-notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that but, AAA Game Character English Warrior also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes.
AAA Game Character English Warrior voiceover sound effects are not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but include thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic fantasy stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more. Check out the demos! Unleash the warrior into your ranks and allow his valor and strength to lead armies for the king or queen in your game.
- 336 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 233.8 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film & movie trailers
- 14 battle cries & phrases like to arms, for the king!
- 9 breathing files – death breath, panting, tired, soft, & more
- 9 coughing recordings – aggressive, choke, quick, smokers, throaty
- 11 sad crying sounds – sad, baby, hurt, pain, wounded, long & more
- 150 immersive character-specific dialogue lines – cower before me, bow to the might of my master
- 9 fight vocals – growl, charge, swing, jab, wounded, thrust
- 8 jumping vocalizations – hard, landing, hup, long, rolling & more
- 8 laughing sounds – evil, crazy, funny, stock, light, long, explosive
- 9 pain vocals – dying, pain, punched, stabbing, long
- 109 stock dialogue lines – like hello, farewell, copy that, can you help me
- All Royalty-Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)