AAA Game Character Orc provides you with a game ready character voice bank that id inspired by the fantasy game inspired blockbuster hit movie “Warcraft”. The Orc voice texture is slightly deep but maintains a crisp dynamic range. Orc has a dry voice and vocal depth giving him warmth but not going over the top which makes it great as is, or safe to further edit, if needed. Orc works well as an antagonist game character, NPC, and Hero. With Orc, his vocals will carry out his masters biddings even if it means his own death.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96kHz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for sound editing, pitch shifting, and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Tell your orc what to do – he can move to the front lines, trash talk an opponent, and terrorize the enemy. The Orc library will give you hours of fun and creativity for your next fantasy based trailer, game, film, presentation and so much more. AAA Game Character Orc – Available Now!
- 425 fantasy character voice over audio files
- 565MB of vocal samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and Game Ready MP3 version of library
- AAA Game Character Voice Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, trailers and film
- 17 battle cries and sayings
- 6 breathing paces – quick, snorting, tired, slow, growling
- 16 coughing sounds – choked, explosive, funny, short, muffled, quiet and wheezy
- 11 crying voice files – growling, short, sad, pitiful, and snorting
- 152 immersive, scripted dialogue lines – bring me their heads, got it boss, kill them all
- 35 fight vocals – groan, growl, angry, grunt, quick, painful, roaring & more
- 26 game character jumps – single, double jump, roar, long, quick
- 18 laughing voice sounds – big, evil, explosive, muffled, confident, quiet, soft, short