All sample packs within the Complex Cinematic Series contain:
- SCENES: Samples labeled “Full Mix”
- ALT SCENES: Samples labeled “ALT”
- STEMS: Samples labeled “STEM”
FULL SCENES: The result of combining all three included STEMs (Drones, Overlay, and Bass) into one fully finished piece ready to be imported into your project.
ALT SCENES: Stripped down versions of the main scene showcasing different ways of combining the included stems for a less complex result:
- No Bass: No action on the low-end of the spectrum while still retaining the life and recognizable elements of the Drone+Overlay combo. Perfect for layering booms, subs, hits, and pulses underneath without any masking issues.
- No Drone: A personal favorite. Offers a detailed representation of the nuances in the Overlay STEM with a full low-end provided by the Bass STEM.
- No Overlay: A more static version of the full scene without the rhythmic movement provided by the Overlay STEM. Perfect for intros with instrumental and/or vocal layers on top.
STEMS: Each of the individual samples used in the creation of Full Mix and ALT scenes with simple yet effective labeling for identification purposes.
Number of Files: 189 High-Quality WAVS
Number of Scenes: 27
Number of Alt Scenes: 81
Number of Stems: 81
Size Unpacked: 1.53 GB
Sample Rate: 48kHz/24bit
Other Info: Meta-Tagged (Soundly)
PRO TIP: I encourage you to experiment with different combinations of STEM and ALT files other than the ones suggested by default. The pack has been intentionally designed as a playground for the creative professional, offering solutions for quick use on an “as is” basis as well as endless explorational capabilities for composers in search of customizable content.