The Perfect Mobster – Game Ready Dialogue
AAA Game Character Henchman voiceover sound library provides you with more than 381 immersive, game-ready voice-over sound files, vocalizations, battle & victory cheers, cries, custom character specific dialogue lines, stock non-player character dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes, character, and outstanding gameplay audio experiences. The Henchman’s voice profile is edgy, a wise guy, with a bad attitude. He is perfect for a mobster, criminal, antagonist, bad guy, henchman, minion or any menacing game characters needed. His voice is ready for your game as is, and provided in clean audio format in case you want to further process with vocal effects.
Available in All File Formats – No Need to Convert!
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .WAV file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitch-shifting and FX processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character Henchman is also provided in multiple versions of the entire library: 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes. AAA Game Character Henchman voiceover sound effects is not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic crime stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more.
- 381 mobster voice-over audio files
- 406.8MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for crime games, film and movie trailers
- 7 breathing sounds
- 17 coughing sounds
- 7 crying sounds
- 159 character specific dialogue lines like: I’m going to knock you out, hey boss, Give me the cash and no one gets hurt.
- 16 fart sounds
- 16 fighting vocalizations
- 9 jumping vocalizations
- 14 laughing sounds
- 17 pain sounds
- 98 stock dialogue lines: attack, get me out of here, help
- 21 victory cheers & cries
- All Royalty Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)