Create a Ghostly Production!
The ghost’s voice featured in AAA Game Character Ghost sound library can be described as an ethereal being, raspy, dynamic, dark, and rich with texture. Perfect for a villain, enemy boss, NPC, or antagonist character in your next game, project or production. His voice is ready to go out of the box but is clean enough for further processing plus you get both wet and dry versions of the entire library so you can have the ability to customize how he sounds.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. By the way, you can check out other game character voice over sound packs here.
- 776 fantasy character voice-over audio files
- 1.2 GB of vocal samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav
- Includes 44.1k 16Bit, and game ready MP3 version of the entire library
- Includes both dry and wet versions of each file
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- Perfect for fantasy games, film, and trailers
- 48 battle cries and sayings
- 18 breathing types – deep, quick, shallow, slow to quick, & more
- 30 coughs – wheezy, muffled, long, dusty, wet, clearing, explosive
- 24 crying sounds – heartfelt, sobbing, big, pitiful, short
- 264 immersive dialogue lines for trailers and games like my armies shall blacken the earth, let the embrace of death sing you to sleep
- 30 fight vocals – grunt, hiss, swing, attack & more
- 30 jumping vocalizations – windup, big, quick, double jump, power jump
- 30 laughing voice files – hearty, amused, breathy, evil, explosive
- 42 pain vocals – breathy, stabbed, wound, pain, and death sayings like Finally my ends has come
- 260 stock dialogue lines for basic interactions in-game like no, negative, hold here, as you command & many more