The Picture Perfect Rogue Agent
AAA Game Character Female Rogue Villain voice-over sound library provides you with 260+ immersive, game-ready sound files, vocalizations, custom character specific dialogue lines, stock non-player character dialogue lines, and everything needed to create compelling cinematic scenes, characters, and outstanding gameplay audio experiences.
The Rogue Villain’s voice profile is edgy, sly, cunning, provoking, brave, snarky, cheeky with a smooth vocal performance. She is perfect for an agent, rogue, bad guy, protagonist, side-kick, NPC or any helpful game characters needed. Her voice is ready for your game as-is, provided in clean audio format in case you want to further process with vocals effects.
Build Immersive Gameplay, Trailers, & More!
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character Female Rogue Villain also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes.
- 264 female fantasy game voice audio files
- 266.1 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- 7+ mins of sounds
- 10 battle cries
- 8 breathing sounds
- 8 cough sounds
- 9 crying sounds
- 132 immersive female character dialogue lines – “bring it on”, “I need to take you down”, “do I look stupid?” & more.
- 10 fighting vocalizations
- 5 jumping vocalizations
- 10 laughing sounds
- 10 pain vocalizations
- 62 stock dialogue lines you hear in everyday games like hello, alright, help & more.
- All Royalty Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)