Full of Character
The American’s voice profile is confident, cocky, brave, with a robust vocal performance. He is perfect for a warrior, soldier, captain, good guy, protagonist, NPC or any military game characters needed. His voice is ready for your game as is, provided in clean audio format in case you want to further process with vocals effects.
Includes Two File Variations
American solider voice pack comes in two file variations – radio & human. Radio is an effect applied to the file to mimic a walkie talkie and/or telephone. Human is just the real voice recorded lightly edited. Being able to have both file variation types will help you have the right sound needed at any given time. The American’s voice profile is confident, cocky, brave, with a robust vocal performance.
All of the recordings are delivered in 96khz/24bit .wav file format, giving you the best quality for heavy sound editing, pitching shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Not only that, AAA Game Character American Soldier – Female also provides multiple versions of the entire library in 44.1k 16Bit .WAV and Game Ready MP3 file format so that you never need to convert files. Simply choose the format that best suits your project and design immersive gameplay & cinematic scenes.
UCS Compliant & Soundminer Metadata
All sound effects labeling is UCS compliant & is organized into categories to make it easier to navigate with understandable folder structures: Human/Radio, Battle Cries, Breathing, Coughing, Crying, Custom Lines, Fighting, Jumping, Laughing, Pain Efforts, and Stock Lines. On top of UCS, AAA Game Character American Soldier – Male features extensive metadata embedded in the files using soundminer metadata to help you find the right sound at the right time.
AAA Game Character American Soldier – Male voiceover sound effects is not only packed with high-quality voice recordings but includes thought out, cohesive scripted dialogue and vocalizations to help you build dynamic stories, game trailers, in-game characters, dramatic moments and so much more.
- 580 male soldier voice audio files
- 629.6 MB of voice samples
- All in 24bit/96k .wav file format
- Includes 44.1k 16bit, and game ready MP3 versions of the entire library
- Included entire library in – both wet (radio voice fx) & dry style
- Includes Soundminer Metadata
- UCS Compliant
- AAA Game Character Voice-Over Sound Effects Library
- 18 mins of sounds
- 24 battle cries
- 14 breathing sounds
- 18 cough sounds
- 16 crying sounds
- 216 immersive female character dialogue lines – like that’s an order, get to the helicopter, sound off if you’re in position
- 16 fighting vocalizations
- 18 jumping vocalizations
- 20 laughing sounds
- 24 pain vocalizations
- 214 stock dialogue lines you hear in everyday games like yes sir, move in, copy that, affirmative
- All Royalty Free
- RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)