No more missing your mark. No more being held hostage with low quality sounds. No more interrogations for delivering sub standard productions. Now it’s easier than ever to achieve your audio objectives. Make your team proud, inflicting high levels of audio precision with every sound. With Stealth Game Action Adventure Sound Effects Library, you’re the boss. Lead your very own action packed, stealthy adventure today! (Cue the rapid silencer gunshot sounds)
Armed, Production Ready & Dangerous SFX
After countless source recording sessions and tedious editing until zero hour, we can finally present you with this new super sneaky secret weapon for creating engaging audio. Stealth Game Action Adventure is a highly versatile wide-ranging audio production pack filled to the upper echelons with audio assets guaranteed to add weight, dynamics and emotion to any type of sneaky gameplay, video scene. Audio producers are empowered to quickly create thrilling cat-and-mouse pursuits, triumphant stealthy takedowns, assassinations, hits and ambushes. Includes both close combat and long range combat, evidence and searching sounds, collects, tech notifications, medical healing, throws and distractions, covert footsteps, user interface, bomb detonations, object crashes, debris, clandestine voices, background music loops and more.
Face any audio project with the right tools and you’ll be amazed as you create your best work in no time at all. Stealth Game sound effects pack provides the perfect compliment of sounds for almost every moment.
Optimized Audio Assets For Video, Games, TV and Film
All files are game-ready, mastered and memory footprint optimized. Each sound effect is expertly edited and mastered to ensure seamless integration into your mix, regardless of the platform or genre. All sounds are RTU-OTB, which means that you can simply drag and drop the sound effects into your game engine or DAW without any additional processing or editing required.
With a massive 3.13 GB of audio, over 79 minutes of sound, these 1415 popular and hard to find sound effects will jump start any audio production. Save time and eliminate pre-production recording, quickly implement into any project and achieve that epic sound you’re looking for… btw that’s what the pro’s do!
UCS Compliant & Soundminer Metadata
All sound effects labeling is UCS compliant and is organized into categories to make it easier to navigate with understandable folder structures: Ambience Loops, Cloth, Combat, Destruction, Doors, Equipment, Explosions, Footsteps, Gore, Guns, Medical, Music Loops, Object Interactions, Tech Interface, User Interface, Voice Guard, Voice Player. On top of UCS, Stealth Game features extensive metadata embedded in the files using Soundminer metadata to help you find the right sound at the right time as well.
Includes Entire Library In Multiple Formats
All of the 1415 sound files are designed to make your life easier, production workflow faster. Files are delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format to maintain top-notch audio fidelity. Plus, you get a Glued version (all single sounds – exported into single sound variations in one file for ease of use) and a 44.1k 16 Bit .WAV version of the entire collection is provided so you never need to convert files. Stealth Game – sound pack’s premixed audio is ready to drag and drop into your game or film. Simply choose the format that suits your project best. Be prepared for your next covert operation: Stealth Game Action Adventure Sound Effects Library – your clandestine companion for professional audio production.
- 1415 files / 328 glued files
- 3.13 GB of game audio assets
- All in 96k 24bit .wav
- All files are game ready, mastered and memory footprint optimized
- Perfect for game devs & sound designers
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library (Glued, 44.1k & 96k .wav)
- Includes over 90 minutes of audio
- 1 Supercharged and powerfully designed stealth sound effects library and game audio production pack
- 24 ambience loops – city sewers, forest night, factory, industrial
- 87 cloth – flap, rustle, leather, bag, friction, small, big
- 66 combat – swing, fist, weapon, heavy, light, blade, knife, pipe, bat, whoosh, spinning
- 114 destruction – glass bottle, roll, metal drop, smash, crash, glass, debris, impact, wood, plastic
- 66 doors – creak, wood, bathroom, hallway, garage, knob, handles, pantry, turns
- 90 equipment – heavy pack, item drop, chains, keys, buckles, tech scope, furniture, scape, slide
- 46 explosions – small, medium, large, cement, fire, boom, impact, dirt, glass, breaking building
- 82 footsteps – concrete, dirt, metal, wood – run / walk
- 60 gore – bone break, impact, squish, melee hit, slow motion, blade slice, intense stab, metallic cut
- 126 guns – mech, reload, foley, bolt, clip, assault rifle, shotgun, handgun, sniper, silencers
- 105 medical – adhesive, bandages, pick up, liquid, pills, unroll, apply, healing, container opens
- 23 music loops – dark, investigative, tension, suspense, military themes
- 118 object interactions – lock, chain, keyboard, gate, fence, pour, slide, handling, documents, wood, handles duct tape, box, items
- 70 tech UI – alert, boom, clean, click, alerts, notifications, radio, comms, static, negative, positive, success tones, bass buttons
- 144 user interface – digital, pop, transitions, hollow, low, button, mech & more
- 113 Voice Guard emotes- smoking, cough, attack, land, laugh, false alarm, surprised, death, body hit, terrorized
- 81 Voice Player emotes – attack, blow, climb, dodge, rolling, run, taunting, whispers, whistles, pain
- Everything needed for your game (voice, music, & SFX)
- Brutally good for sneaking games & warfare related productions
- All sound effects & music loops are youtube friendly & royalty-free
- RTU-OTB (Ready to be used out of the box)