Game Triggers is as versatile as a Swiss army knife, and will be a great resource for any type of game you’re creating. With game developers and sound designers in mind, we carefully handcrafted these game ready audio assets so that you can have a multitude of sonic options, aesthetics, and all the variations files you could need to fulfill your games requirements. Each sound set usually contains 4-10 variations files. All sound files have been mixed, mastered and memory optimized saving you time and further editing headaches. Say goodbye to low quality, boring & repetitive game audio!
Memory Optimized and Game Ready
Most sound effects are short in length and perfect for fast and rapid actions. Inside the library you’ll find attacks, crafting, digging, collects, inventory, clanks, chests, wood, coins, bubble pops, drinks, liquids, potions, mechanical actions, mining, notifications, cartoon voices, toons, animals, toy sounds, classic comedy cartoon sounds like violin plucks, boings, bonks, bomb whistles, train whistles, farts, breaks, glass, paper, metal hits, scrapes, tools, user interface sounds, and cute robots vocalization sand much more.
The possibilities are endless. And the best part? All sounds are game ready but versatile enough to further edit, mix and match to your liking! The library was developed to be a modular sound bank allowing you to have unique sonic aesthetics for years to come. It will be like a gift that keeps giving. Most sound sets have many different use cases. For example UI Cartoon Bubble Swish sound set could be a fun arcade game item collect sound or the Liquids Squish set could a crafting material pick up, or building placement trigger sound effect.
UCS Compliant & Soundminer Metadata
All sound effects labeling is UCS compliant & is organized into categories to make it easier to navigate with understandable folder structures: Attacks, Crafting, Digging, Inventory, Liquids, Mech, Mining, Notifications, Tools, UI, Vocalizations for Character, Robots, Source: Animals, Atmospherics, Glass, Paper, Tonal, Toys, Transportation and much more. On top of UCS, Game Triggers features extensive metadata embedded in the files using soundminer metadata to help you find the right sound at the right time as well.
Includes Entire Library In Multiple Formats
All of the 1928 sound files are designed to make your life easier, production workflow faster and delivered in 96kHz/24bit .WAV file format to maintain top-notch audio fidelity. Plus, you get a Glued version (all single sounds – exported into single sound set files) & a 44.1k 16 Bit .WAV version of the entire collection is provided so you never need to convert files. Game Triggers – sound pack’s premixed audio is ready to drag and drop into your game or film. Simply choose the format that suits your project best and let your production sound great!
- 1928 video game sound effects
- 423 sound sets / glued files
- 2.09 GB of game audio assets
- All in 96k 24bit .wav
- Includes over 46 minutes of audio
- 1+ hours of sound
- Includes multiple formats of the entire library: 96kHz/24bit .WAV, 44.1k 16 Bit .WAV, Glued
- Includes embedded Soundminer metadata
- UCS Compliant
- 38 Attacks – slap, whack, smash, swing, whip, bite
- 190 Crafting – chests, cloth, discard, harvest, crafting metal, plastic, wood, sci-fi & more.
- 55 Digging – shovels on dirt, ore, metal crunch, trash, grass
- 165 Inventory – weaponry, containers, currency, fabrics
- 40 Liquids – bubbles, drinks, consumables, fishing, squishes
- 175 Mech – electric, metal, metallic, large, small hits, spinning, swords
- 67 Mining – mining on multiple surfaces
- 57 Notifications – for animals, sci-fi, synth based, vocal based
- 139 Source Animals – cartoon styled toys that sounds like pig, sheep, birds, frog, duck, dog
- 23 Atmospherics – rainsticks, thunder tubes, waves and wind
- 39 Glass – toss, clink, clank, drop, hit, break
- 129 Paper – book, crumple, handling, remove, shuffle, page turns
- 292 Tonal – melodic instrument samples of accordion, chimes, didgeridoo, horns, glockenspiel, harmonica, jaw harp, mouth whistle, police whistle, slide whistle, violin and more.
- 85 Toys – bobble heads, silly putty, toy squeaks, teeth chatters
- 67 Transportation – train braking, train whistle, and car sounds in cartoon style
- 90 Tools – ax, hammer, handling, scissors, shovel, wrench
- 50 UI – cartoon, mouth, bubbles, organic, sci-fi
- 154 Cute Character Voices – indistinguishable chipmunks, giant, orc, princess, small warrior
- 73 Cute Robot Character Voices – indistinguishable beeps/chirps – angry, broken, junkyard, little, retro, future ai
- All files are game ready, mastered and memory footprint optimized
- Perfect for game devs & sound designers
- All sound effects are youtube friendly & royalty free
- RTU-OTB (Ready to be used out of the box)